Reading, Writing, and Learning with Digital Tools
Welcome to the companion page for our first book. We hope that you find the resources here useful as you continue your own journey to integrate digital reading and writing into your classroom. Please select the appropriate chapter to find links associated with that section of the book.
- Chapter 1: Create, Compose, Connect!
- Chapter 2: Building a Classroom (and Virtual) Community
- Chapter 3: Characters With Character (Narrative)
- Chapter 4: Reading Our World, Writing Our Future (Informational)
- Chapter 5: Looking for Evidence (Argumentative)
- Chapter 6: Can You Hear Me Now? (Speaking and Listening)
- Chapter 7: Seeing isn’t Always Believing (Visual Literacy)
- Chapter 8: Our Many Voices (Multigenre/Multimodal Research Project)